- Installed a new hard drive on my computer
- Installed a new and canceled the old virus protection
- Determined I needed and purchased a new printer cable
- Cleared internal storage on my camera, purchased, and installed a new SDHC card
- Determined there is a maximum number of times a phone can be dropped
- Filed insurance claim on phone using computer AND participated in a live chat
- Enrolled in a special UPS “club” which allowed me to know the delivery time of my new phone (I am concerned they already knew the name of my first born child and the birth date of my last born child.)
- Purchased a new car along with my husband
I do want to give a special thank you to the many technicians, in-store and tele-communications personnel, and car salesmen who assisted with the above.
During this period of time, my stress level rose to the “high alert” level, and I understood why as my mother aged, she was contented to sit home and watch television. I’m not there yet, but, wait…is that Gunsmoke?